badaboom

May The Eternal Light Of Elune Guide You.

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroups

Share | 

Breaking alliance - statement considering humans.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haven
Watcher

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2006-05-08

PostSubject: Breaking alliance - statement considering humans.   Wed 12 Jul - 14:29

Due to all problems caused by, and corruption that touched Eastern Kingdoms, the service and aid of Shadowdancers will no longer be given to humans.

Except for personal causes of single members with humans, the order will NOT:
1. Aid the Stormwind Keep in any issues.
2. Take place in any of assaults on Horde territories organized by humans.
3. Pay more attention than required to gather information to any happenings in the humanís land.
4. Fight the Scourge attacking Eastern Kingdoms.

No exceptions.

It is human kind that is responsible for death of former leaders. They should feel the loss, once our aid will be taken away.

There will never be any pact with other orders, that are led by humans.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drakonis
Recruitment officer

Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2006-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Breaking alliance - statement considering humans.   Wed 12 Jul - 15:12

*assasina salutes*
Ishnu'alah Haven,

I've come to report some news I have recovered while doing a quest for the humans.

They asked me to contact a certain agent, near a tower, on the border of Westfall. The tower in question has been taken over by zombie's, and it seems that the humans have a problem here. This info might mean nothing, but on the other hand, it might mean something. I do not know, I just thought you ought to know.

Andethoras-ethil Haven.
*bows and disappears in the shadows*

Haven
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Breaking alliance - statement considering humans.   Wed 12 Jul - 15:21

Westfall is in fact a wasted land, it is clearly human's problem to send their soldiers there to aid.
The information is in fact of not much use, but still, there shouldn`t be aid given to the area of Westfall.
Except of our personal cause that will for sure lead us to the Deadmines, where - as I was told still lives a lot of the Brotherhood responsible for our huge loss - to be slain, we are not supposed to protect and clear the human's land.
I do understand that money offered by humans can be tempting, hence, if you do wish to go and reaserch the tower at human's will - ensure you will get paid well enough. Our services are worth much more than greedy human beings will offer to pay at the beginning.

Signed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jasmine
Watcher

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2006-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Breaking alliance - statement considering humans.   Wed 12 Jul - 17:59

ishnu'alah haven

you do know that the place assasina was talking about is for a roque quest right ?

shouldn't we help our young kal dorei who need to do that quest by cleaning that place?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haven
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Breaking alliance - statement considering humans.   Wed 12 Jul - 18:11

I am not too sure if there is no other place like this in Kalimdor, where the training of rogues will surely be easier.
It is clear that all of the tasks given by humans, no matter if the payment is ability of creating new poison or money, are FAR more harsh at Eastern Kingdoms if the one asking for them is a Kladorei than tasks given by OUR people in Kalimdor.

Ofcourse, the help is what we offer to our members, don't we?
I`ll put my effort to see what are the other ways and will talk to Assasina in person to ensure the poison can not be found in Kalimdor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drakonis
Recruitment officer

Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2006-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Breaking alliance - statement considering humans.   Wed 12 Jul - 19:11

*bows deeply to the Harbinger*

Haven, this is truely an honor, that you are willing to put so much effort in helping my cause.

I am honored, and shall repay you in some way.
I promise. I shall not be able to end my life peacefully if i have not payed you back. *bows and disappears in the shadows*

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking alliance - statement considering humans.   

Back to top Go down

Breaking alliance - statement considering humans.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1