badaboom

May The Eternal Light Of Elune Guide You.

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroups

Share | 

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haven
Watcher

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2006-05-08

PostSubject: Sign up here if you're willing to join!   Wed 12 Jul - 14:54

The place where you should put a post if you wish to join us.
Also here - all the ideas and reasons for character to join, all the stories and others - I`ll try to keep list of those who wish to become a part of order up to date.

So far:
- Assasina (Sworn)
- Sinadris (Elder)
- Eliandrie (Sworn)
- Zika (Elder)
- Lhamo (Elder)
- Yasmine (Sworn)
- Tithilas (Novice)
- Ollahir (Novice)

Added proposals of ranks of those who's posted stories so far.
They are based on the posts that are up so far - the ones with requests of joining that is. If there is anything you do wish to change in stories to give me reason to put characters in higher ranks, such as stories telling they've been members and giving good motivations to do so - feel free to post and update that. Begining is going to be quite harsh considering it's me to set those ranks for you, but surely it's not going be that hard at the begining to advance, as those who are set to be Elders might be told to get position in unfair way - explanation is simple - the stories I am being told / given as posts are good enough and reasonable in RP matters to put them there.
Discuss it with me in case of disagreement.

One more thing - from now on I wish the recruiting to be done in regular way, which is - those who join are Novices, are being trained to become Sworn and then can aim to be Elders. Those listed here are to be treaten other way as those who are in fact helping me with creation of order, all others - Smile well... cheers Post, talk and join!
In case of someone giving us good story there is possiblity to be assigned to one of three ranks - Sworn, Elder or Novice - all depending on Role Playing.

The signatures on guild charter are to be taken tomorrow, because of my 'technical' problem with logging in.

Same tomorrow the recrutation is starting, this post is to be edited and will stay as post for those who are about to join so they can sign and tell their stories, every of those will have to go through interview also.

Last edited by on Thu 13 Jul - 13:50; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drakonis
Recruitment officer

Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2006-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Sign up here if you're willing to join!   Wed 12 Jul - 15:05

as moonlight touches a place of darkness, suddenly 2 shiny daggers become visible. There stands Assasina, her favorite place, on a treebranch, which hangs over the road, she watches his brother leave.

She will miss him alot, for he was her hero in many things, always better at hiding in the shadows, very intelligent, and always comunicating with nature. Yes, Assasina was proud to have a brother like Drakonis.

Suddenly she hears the scarriest sound she'd ever hear. A scream, and not just a scream. Her mother screamed very loud, a dreadful scream it was.
Assasina hurry's back home, suddenly stopping as she sees dark furry figures walking around her house.
She hides in the shadows, and makes sure to follow her mother's tips and hints considering hiding. She waits hours and hours, not being able to move a muscle as both her mother and father are killed in front of her eyes.
When the Deadwood Furbolgs are finally gone, Assasina sighs once, deeply, then faints.

"she looks troubled."
Assasina opens her eyes, and sees some Kaldorei looking at her.
Not knowing what to do, she pretends to still be unconcious.
"She seems to love the shade, it was nearly impossible for me to find her."
"She has to rest now."
"Do you think she could join us?"
"I do not know yet."
Suddenly Assasina wakes up, and stands up.
Join what?!
The elf on the left starts talking about a guild called The ShadowDancers.
Assasina grows in exitement, for this guild seemed exactly what she has been looking for for a long time now.
First she hesitates, then she says:
"My name is Assasina Stormfront, I am willing to join the ShadowDancers, I know I am not yet very skilled, but I'm willing to learn.
I'd like to some day become a master of the shadows.

"heh, my brother had no idea!! NO IDEA I TELL YOU!!"
*assasina grins wickedly* "if he only knew that our parents are.....were...*sobs*....my mother, she..... she was a rogue agent!

A good friend of the famous shadowdancers, even I did some jobs, ordered by my mother, which was only an order from the shadowdancers themselves...I did it!
They wanted me to...gather intell on the actions of the Defias leader: Van Cleef!

I found a letter, nearly died trying to get out! They....THEY..*grins wickedly again*.....*laughs wickedly* THEY ARE FOOLS!!! I vanished, they didnt even see the trail of blood I left behind...I shall always bear the scar." *her left hand goed to her side* *she groans*...

((thought it'd be a good idea for all those wishing to join to put a background story here, so I copied mine of Assasina here))

Last edited by on Thu 13 Jul - 6:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharna
Heroes

Number of posts : 700
Registration date : 2006-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Sign up here if you're willing to join!   Wed 12 Jul - 17:34

My rogue is named Zika, level 8 already Razz
Also. GIEF acces to private shadowdancer only forum<.>

Read the story, and think it's interresting. Would still like to play one of them older members Razz

Haven
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Sign up here if you're willing to join!   Wed 12 Jul - 17:43

Done, added to user's group and listed your rogue to find her tomorrow and put her the guild charter right under her nose Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elloa
Commander

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2006-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Sign up here if you're willing to join!   Wed 12 Jul - 18:15

Lhamo will join, of course if you acept me ! I just wanted to prevent that my main will stay Elloa...and that my main guild will stay Sentinels, it's all Wink So I can not be so active in Shadowdancer than in Sentinels...but of course, if you know me, you know I'll not stay unactive.

I really would like to be part of the girls first recruited by your parents and after the fall of the organisation, Lhamo has work lonely during a time, and after been engaged as spy by Elloa. Now, if she hear the Shadowdancer are coming back, she will join her old friend.
(So I'm suppused to well know Zika and Haven)

I'll write a background quickly.

Haven
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Sign up here if you're willing to join!   Wed 12 Jul - 18:22

Sounds good to me!
I would just like to point a thing considering the ranks showing up:

I do know most or all of you, but I want a good story and motivation from those who are about to become Elder's of guild.
It's easy to create history for character that is about to join as Novice, or as regular member, but the Elders I really want to be representing and knowin the guild. Knowledge of story is pretty much required here!

Once it is set I will keep the list updated with all the ranks that singular people are about to be signed for Smile Making sure it all goes fair enough!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elloa
Commander

PostSubject: Re: Sign up here if you're willing to join!   Wed 12 Jul - 18:56

I'll write a background soon, and you will see by yourself if it's enough or not.
I've the story in my head, but I must write it, and in english is difficult :p

Drakonis
Recruitment officer

Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2006-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Sign up here if you're willing to join!   Wed 12 Jul - 19:07

your english is difficult? you got an entire forum site running.

but if you're unsure about your story, you could send it to me, ill pick out the typo's, and done! send it right back at yeh.

jasmine
Watcher

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2006-05-07

PostSubject: joining   Wed 12 Jul - 21:13

i wanna join in with jasmina....

my background!

AT THE GRAVEYARD

I stopped at the grave of a lost friend... never any one would know what happend to him..
ON THE GRAVE STOOD IN CLEAR WRITTEN LETTERS
JASMINA
DIED
CAUSE UNKNOWN

This is not true they knew what killed her....a dagger...
Not a dagger...my dagger...
Not even the grave is true the name there is written is my name and not Palvokus
Yeah I’m alive..
I needed to fake my death just to make sure I can become the assassin I wanted to be...who killed Palvokus?
Well isn’t that clear yet... I did because he looked like me enough to be twins...enough to be me when I stab him in his face...so that’s why I killed him... you see the order is running out of members we were losing....

FURTHER BACK

They killed my best friend and trainer Shanae...I will revenge her for this...you dare calling me a coward?! Say that again with my blade against your throat!... no I din’t run even though Shanae would have wanted me to. First lesson never let a friend out there alone... I just can’t remember what happened…any way when I was done in the Wetlands…and could go home for further orders I received the words that my friend and trainer died in combat…I could not think any more time stood still for me…Shanae died how could it be??...well at least she died with her husband near her…ofcourse it must have been corrupt play of the humans… how could Shanae otherwise die she was the fasted blade wielder I knew…I was really honoured that she was my trainer I always been…

BACK TO WHATS HAPPENING NOW

I received the words that I was the next target of the corrupt humans…scared? Ofcourse I was scared. I know why they want me …I stopped to many of their evil plans…I even wounded Van Cleef…
Many of the prisoners held in Stormwind are my work….proud? For capturing them? No way I should have killed them because they are corrupted not only to me but also they killed Shanae…no I haven’t yet forgotten ...I would never forget this…again I was called for duty this time my target would be more of important I had to make sure captain Farwind of Stormwind would make it to the city safe…worried about this mission not really we had 12 man to come with us…so what could happen we were all trained…I was wrong…also this was corrupted they knew the path we took, and they attacked….I started fighting them there were many I can tell you…I killed one two tree four…after a while I’ve lost count… we were winning I was sure till Van Cleef him self showed up…each one of us who fought him went down…there were only tree of us standing between the corrupted humans and captain Farwind...I looked up to the captain and what I saw shocked me I never saw someone being so scared as he was….I lost concentration just for second it was enough to get hit by an unexpected attack.. I went down and saw two feet…I know the shoes! These were the feet I followed for so long….great I would be with my friends again…oh what am I doing am I giving up this fight?
No way.. I jumped up and stabbed wow that was a nice dodge. Again I get hit….now I knew it they were fast…again I jumped up ready to fight I turned around and gone was Van Cleef I could not find him I killed another corrupted before I went down…this time I could not stand up…a kick in my face…and its going black…fainted…
A moment later… well it felt a moment in real it would have been a week..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coradtee
Officer

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2006-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Sign up here if you're willing to join!   Thu 13 Jul - 0:08

I'd like to go with you with my ALT, Tithilas.

Level 4 rogue so far, made her recently.

I'll think of a background soon, but not now. Have alot to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ollahar
Officer

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2006-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Sign up here if you're willing to join!   Thu 13 Jul - 12:11

Well if everyone is doing this, well why not! I haven't played a rogue before, so it will be a totally different experience for me! Cool

Oh, and my rp-story is going to take a while, as I want every detail to be correct before I send anything! I even haven't wrote the backround story for Ollahir yet (complitetely I mean)! Very Happy

EDIT: PS. Could someone edit my Rank here on the forums. I'm still being shown as "Traveller" and it's quite irritating not to be able to read or write to the sentinel-part of these forums. Thanks! Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haven
Watcher

PostSubject: Re: Sign up here if you're willing to join!   Thu 13 Jul - 13:51

I will be avaiable online today, so please - whisper me so I can come and meet you with a guild charter. =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elloa
Commander

PostSubject: Re: Sign up here if you're willing to join!   Thu 13 Jul - 13:59

Quote :
Could someone edit my Rank here on the forums. I'm still being shown as "Traveller" and it's quite irritating not to be able to read or write to the sentinel-part of these forums. Thanks!

Totaly out subjet : the rank you have under your name...it's a tradition in forum, it's done according the number of post. So ..no I'll not edit your rank. If you want to be 'officer' like me ..you must write a lot a lot of post Very Happy

jasmine
Watcher

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2006-05-07

PostSubject: hey   Thu 13 Jul - 18:21

elloa i think he ment getting acces
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ollahar
Officer

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2006-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Sign up here if you're willing to join!   Thu 13 Jul - 20:56

I did actually, but yes good to know that one too then. Laughing

*goes off to write many posts*

Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sign up here if you're willing to join!   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1